Nexus Desktop Client Details
- Operating System Windows 7 or later
- Current Version 126.96.36.199
- Category Utility
- Requirements none
- Last Updated 2019-05-14
- Author STO-Nexus
- Publisher Nexus: A Star Trek Online Community
Nexus Desktop Client Features
- Setup Wizard to make things easier for everyone
- Screenshot Manager to upload / delete screenshots
- Fleet Roster Manager to upload / delete rosters
- Elegant UI because we like visually pleasing things
- Auto-Detect Install Directory Finds the install directory so you don't have to
- Handle Binding the process of binding your handles to your account
- Account Avatar change your STO-Nexus account avatar at any time
- Star Trek Online Details Installation information pertaining to your game
- Website Settings Change settings pertaining to our website
- Screenshot Settings Set default settings related to screenshot uploads
- Real-Time Monitor View combat in real-time
- Real-Time Monitor Settings Select columns, window opacity and hotkey settings
- Member Identification Nexus members appear yellow in your Real-Time Monitor
- Advanced System Tray Icon Double clicking the icon uploads combat logs
- Automatic Combatlog Detection Log rotation or not it doesn't matter
- Automatically Updates checks for updates upon startup
- Merge Logs Combine log files separated by log rotation
Ignore Windows 7 / 8 / 10 SmartScreen & UAC
Unknown Publisher? App might put your PC at risk???
This is a ploy by Microsoft to get developers to pay a huge amount of money to get their programs digitally signed in a process called Code Signing. This process removes this SmartScreen popup and replaces the Unknown Publisher with the developers company name. They think the only way an app is trusted is if someone dishes out upwards of $100+ a year to maintain it? We're sorry but we rather provide a free service to people so we decided to opt-out of Code Signing to keep things cheap. Our software is 100% safe to use and will not harm your computer in any way nor will it steal any information from you. Our application only accesses .log, .csv and .jpg files found inside your Star Trek Online install directory. If you don't trust us feel free to run our app in a virtual machine.
Note: Some applications out there can actually harm your computer we simply are not one of them our goal is only to make your Star Trek Online experience better
Why require administrative privileges in the first place?
Star Trek Online is usually installed in your Program Files folder and runs in an elevated permissions environment. Windows doesn't allow applications to delete, move or create files from any folder inside your Program Files directory without elevated permissions. Because Star Trek Online runs in an elevated environment we must have elevated permissions to detect when it's running and to clean up files once we've processed them.
100% free of Viruses, Adware, Malware and Spyware (Powered by VirusTotal.com)